Admission into any class will be made depending on vacancies, with valid transfer certificates and other certificates needed
The academic year is from June to April (both inclusive). English is the medium of instruction with Telugu/Hindi as the first language and Hindi/ Telugu as second language. The school follows the S.S.C. system of A.P State Government.
Working days are divided into two sessions. The morning session is from 8.30 a.m. to 12.40 p.m. and the afternoon session is from 1.15 p.m. to 4.00 p.m. The school runs for Primary from 8.30 to 3.50. On Saturdays (except Second Saturdays) we work on a half-day schedule.
1) Candidates seeking admission to the school must be accompanied by their parents.
2) Students seeking admission shall be tested and then they are admitted to the class for which they are found fit.
3) Students selected for the admission to the school must submit the filled in application form supplied by the school, along with the T.C. (Transfer Certificate) and other records issued by the previous school (Progress cards, Conduct Certificate, Record Sheet etc.,) Date of Birth & Aadhar Card.
4) When a child is being admitted for the first time to the school a Date of Birth Certificate and a Caste Certificate from the Municipality/ Mandal Revenue Office (M.R.O.), Aadhar Card must be submitted along with the application form.
5) Before the withdrawal of a pupil from the school an advance notice of at least one month must be given in writing to the Head Master or a term fees paid in lieu of notice. Notice for the withdrawal should be given by the parents.
6) Application for Transfer Certificate (T.C.) at the end of the academic year should reach the school office before the closing of the school or a term’s fees paid in lieu thereof.
7) Certificate of any kind will not be given to the students who are in arrears.